Expert Gas Fire Installation & Repairs in Adelaide
Gas fire can be a great addition to homes, especially on chilly winter nights. Let the team at Seeflame Gas assist you with any fireplace servicing, repairs, or installation of gas fireplaces in your home.
You can rely on our experts to be quick and efficient with their management of any servicing or repairs to your gas fireplace. We have over 35 years of experience under our belt. And we are confident that your gas fire will be up and running smoothly, without any complication.
Talk to us if you have any concerns about gas fire installation or heating appliances in your Adelaide home.
Seeflame Will Keep You Warm This Winter with Seamless Fireplace Installation Services in Adelaide
A gas fireplace is a fantastic addition to any house, bringing a welcome warmth and atmosphere. and our experts are ready to assist you with simple and affordable installation. Whether it’s a replacement for your conventional wood fireplace or a brand-new installation of a modern gas fireplace to bring elegance to your home, we will help you get the job done.
We would be delighted to speak with you about the most efficient and cost-effective choice for your gas fireplace. Our gas plumbers have experience with various products and can advise you on the best option for your house, whether that is brand new gas fire installation in your Adelaide home, or converting your existing fireplace to gas.
Once we’ve installed your new gas fire, we’ll make sure it’s working properly and give you all the information you need to use it safely. We’ll also provide you with a certificate to confirm that the installation has been carried out to the required standards.
Seeflame’s Fireplace Servicing & Repairs
Your fireplace is an important part of your home, and it needs to receive proper servicing and repairs to function correctly and safely. Before we begin, there is a range of different factors you should keep in mind when it comes to fireplace servicing and repairs:
Firstly, now that have finished with your gas fire installation, you will need to make sure the line is always clear and there are no leaks. Furthermore, you also need to make sure you are following all the safety guidelines for your particular type of fireplace, including actions such as keeping flammable materials away from the fireplace and ensuring you have a working smoke detector in the room.
Seeflame Gas are proud to provide fireplace servicing that comes with excellent customer care and attention. From the gas fireplace, 24-hour repairs and installations to gas fitting in commercial buildings, air conditioning installations, and more! We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and are happy to be of service to those in Adelaide & surrounding suburbs.
Give our team a call for any of your gas fire repairs and servicing needs.
When Will You Require Gas Fireplace Repairs?
Most gas fireplaces are built to last for many years after installation, but like any other appliance in your home, they will eventually need servicing and repairs. Depending on the type of gas fireplace you have, repair needs will vary. Here are some of the most common reasons why you might need gas fireplace repairs:
- Your pilot light won’t stay lit: If your pilot light keeps going out, it could be due to a dirty flame sensor. A professional can clean or replace the sensor so that your pilot light stays lit.
- You smell gas: If you smell gas, it’s important to evacuate your home immediately and call a professional. A gas leak is a serious issue that should not be ignored.
- Your flames are yellow: If your flames are yellow, it means that they are not burning as hot as they should be. This could be due to a clogged burner or air in the gas line. A professional can clean the burner and check for leaks in the gas line.
- Your fireplace is making strange noises: If your fireplace is making popping, crackling, or banging noises, it could be due to a problem with the flue. A professional can inspect the flue and make any necessary repairs.
If you’re having any problems with your gas fire after installation, it’s important to call a qualified technician for repairs. Ignoring a problem will only make it worse and could result in serious damage or even a fire. Contact us at Seeflame Gas to schedule an inspection and get your fireplace back in working order.
Gas Fireplace vs Wood Fireplace: Which is Right for You?
There are a lot of factors to consider when trying to figure out which type of fireplace is right for you. Here are a few things to think about that might help you make your decision:
- Cost: Gas fireplaces tend to be less expensive to operate than wood fireplaces. If you’re looking to save money, gas may be the way to go.
- Ease of use: Gas fireplaces are typically much easier to use than wood fireplaces. You don’t have to worry about chopping wood or dealing with ashes. All you need to do is turn on the gas, light the fire, and enjoy the warmth.
- Environment: If you’re concerned about the environment, gas is the eco-friendlier option. Wood-burning fireplaces release more emissions into the air.
- Maintenance: Gas fireplaces require less maintenance than wood fireplaces. You don’t have to clean out the ashes or chop wood on a regular basis.
Whichever type of fireplace you choose, make sure you have it serviced and repaired regularly. Gas fire servicing and repairs are important to keep your fireplace in good working condition after installation. A professional can inspect your fireplace and make sure it’s safe to use, as well as supply any necessary replacement parts.
Get Started with Gas Fire Installation, Servicing & Repairs in Adelaide
Searching for dependable service providers for gas fire installation, servicing or repairs in Adelaide? To book any of our services at Seeflame Gas, please contact us today by calling 0433 519 202, dropping us an email at email@example.com, or entering your preferred contact information on our online enquiry form.